dimanche 16 janvier 2011

Home made Pyrography machine

I love my  pyrography but my simple soldering iron type just don't cut it anymore so I need to source some new kit. I have been looking at a few machines such as the Peter Child or any other Nichrome wire type wood burning tool. I have been producing items such as the pic below but would like to expand my wood burning ART.


After much deliberation I have decided the cost of such machines is high considering the simplicity of them. I will be making my own from some very simple items: A dimmer switch a 12 volt transformer and some nichrome wire. You will need to follow this post as I will be adding more info later.


Just had delivered my Nichrome wire so today I will set to make the prototype

More to follow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire